Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Videos - BRI Guest Design + Update

Hey folks!

Yesterday I shared a post on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog. I had made a video to go with it, but I didn't have the voice over done before my post went live, so I finished it up today and you all can see it by going HERE or clicking on the video below.




If you would like to read all about it you can go to the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog and check that out. Do be sure to go show all those amazing girls some love. They're all off the hook!

AAAAANNNND....I also have the Full Tutorial of the Unforgettable Birthday series on my Youtube Channel as well. You can see the by going HERE or clicking on the video thumbnail below.


It's really long folks. 47 minutes long. However, it's all 3 parts edited into one, for those that want to see the whole process from start to finish!

Last, but certainly not least, I'm still working on getting my blog straightened out.  I still have a few things to get added. So if you follow a link or pull up a menu and it doesn't go anywhere, I'm working on it, I promise!

That's it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time!

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!