Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update + Sneak Peak

Hey folks!

I wanted to check in with you all and let you know that I'm still on hiatus. I had hoped to be back and crafting like a crazy lady by now, but no such luck.

I don't have an E.T.A. when I will be back, but in the meantime, I'm still designing for Butterfly Reflections Ink so you can always see what I'm up to there!


Speaking if BRI, I totally forgot to share the card I made last week! You can get the nitty gritty on how I made it card HERE. It was super duper fun to make and I am a sucker for Rainbows so that was a bonus! I used the My Favorite Things Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set and I loved it!


Here's a sneaky peaky of what I will have on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog on Monday too! Nobody does critters and creatures like Lawn Fawn! Lovable Legends? Soo stinking cute! Also, I used some of their new cardstocks on this one. Love. Now when my husband asks if I really"need" all of those cardstocks, I can honestly say yes, yes I do...

I can't wait to be back peeps. Thanks so much for hanging in there with me! As always, I hope you enjoyed my card (bwahaha, from last week) and I hope you come by the BRI Blog on Monday !

Until next time!

2 comments:

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!