Monday, April 25, 2016

Butterfly Reflections, Ink + New Releases + Update

Hey folks!

I'm stopping in today to share with you my last post for the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog! I have had such a great time and it's been a huge honor working along side the BRI Team and Vanessa.


These lil cuties are what I have on the BRI Blog for you today. I used the Winnie & Walter So Tweet Stamp Set. So tweet, indeed. The entire set is just too darling for words folks. You can read all about it HERE.


For this is the card that I had on the BRI Blog last week, I used the Create A Smile Crokisses Stamp Set. I thought I had shared it here on My Blog but I didn't. No worries peeps, you can see this card HERE.



Simon Says Stamp has a new release! It's Ah-mazing folks! If you haven't see it yet, be sure to go check it out HERE. I am over the moon for it. I think I've ordered almost everything in it, I love it so much. No idea when I'll have the time to play with it all, but I definitely feel it MUST be in my stash!


ALSO, Newton's Nook Designs has some new stuffs that are totally stash worthy. Winston with his lil bees people....to cute. You can find that in the Winston's Honeybees Stamp Set, HERE.

That's it for now folks! Even though I won't have a new card to share on the BRI Blog, I will stop in at least once a week here until I can get up and running again. I DO however, have something exciting to share in May and I can't wait! In the meantime, thanks for visiting today and I really hope you enjoyed my cards...

Until next time!


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!