Saturday, June 27, 2015

Avery Elle Peonies Shaker Card

Hey folks!

In my last couple of posts, I mentioned that I had another card to share using Avery Elle Peonies Stamp Set. Sorry peeps, but I got totally sidetracked with with the ants. I don't have squirrel moments, I have ant moments apparently! So, I'm back to show off these gorgeous flowers from this fabulous set.

If you're interested in any of the products I've used, I'll have thumbnail links at the end of the post!



For the front panel, I stamped the Flowers and Leaves using Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper and Momento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah White Cardstock. After I colored them in with Copic Markers, I went over the Flowers with a lil bit of Wink of Stella

I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die and Neenah White Cardstock and used the positive space to stamp the Hello sentiment on. I placed the same die on the Flower panel and lightly traced around the outside with a pencil. Then I used a craft knife to cut the straight lines, and fussy cut around the flowers.

Although I can be distracted easily by the cutest ants EVER, I'm not one to reinvent the wheel so Fun Foam and Scor-Tape are always my go to's for shaker cards, because they really work the best, I think.

I have a very limited supply of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (like a single package), I tend to hoard them, but I loved how they looked with the Peonies so I used a few of those and some from my Craft Medley stash.

That's it!

You would think since, I have the house to myself and it's nice and quiet that I'd be in my craft room going to town like a crafting maniac and yet all I can think about is sleep. Oy! Time to call it a night before I turn in to a pumpkin.

Until next time!


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!